For almost 25 years the X-act is proving to be a most reliable, optimum blend of faithful audio reproduction and versatility.
The X-act can immediately be recognised by its perfect voice reproduction. This is because the human ear is extremely sensitive to deviations in this vital part of the frequency spectrum.
The X-act combines a lightweight TSG moulded, ergonomical cabinet construction with aluminum reinforcing and light loudspeaker assemblies. The resulting 16kg make the X-act a featherweight to handle but a suffciently stable floormonitor. The X-act always excels. As an elegant F.O.H. Systemm, an independent distributed system or any type of infill. Last but not least the X-act is near perfect floor monitor.
The S.A.L.C(Single Audio-Logic level control) speaker management is proprietray RMS based gain riding circuit which maintains the tonal balance of the sound as preceived bt the human ear. Especially at high levels.
State-of-the-art modelling techniques and acoustic simulation programs dictate rounded cabinet shapes, manifold reinforcing ribs and no parallel surfaces. A shared wave-guide loads the 1" and 10" drivers. The result is minimal coloration in the "speech-band" over a wide. yet stable sweet listening spot.
An optional quick release gigbag is available if transport has to be done on the backseat or
turnk of a luxury car.
Technical spec data
X-ACT / SP-15E / SP-18E / SP-21E
- Drivers: 10"/1"
- Transient output: 325W
- Amplifier(s): eta-max™ technology
- Crossover 4th order: 1600Hz
- Lowpass 4th order: -
- Filter subsonic: 50Hz 4th order
- Filter ultrasonic: 20.000Hz 1st order
- S.A.L.C. (Single AudioLogic Control)
- Fast twin driver-relais turn on/off
- Transient (soft power-up)
- DC-voltage short-circuit
- LED status indication: power-on
- Input impedance: 20 kOhms balanced, 10 kOhms unbalanced.
- Output impedance: hard-wired to input S.A.L.C.
- Protection threshold: 0dBU
- Mains voltage: 230V (100V/110V optional) +5%, -10%
- Mains frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power cons. Idle: <20VA
- RMS Full load: 300VA
Additional descriptive data:
- Cabinet construction: fully recyclable T.S.G.
- Finish: Polyurethane coating grey or purple
- Weight: 16.8kg
- Size WxHxD in cm: 32x46x31 trapezoid
- Rigging points: recessed stand adapter,
optional: mounting bracket
- Audio connectors in: IEC XLR-3 (pin 2 hot)
- Main connectors: IEC 20
- Max. operating temp.: -10 to 40 C ambient
- Max. SPL continuous: 120dB@1m
- Calculated peak/longterm: 125dB@1m
- Freq. response: 50-20.000Hz
- Coverage angle: 100 H, 40 V X-act 320 462
- Small theatre systems
- Houses of worship
- Conference amplification
- Live / Disco club
- Theatre stage monitoring
- Acoustic guitar amplification