The hi-end sound reinforcement system shall hold a 1.4” HF driver loaded by a constant coverage waveguide. It’s exit shall be shared by a low-weight neodymium 12-inch driver loaded by balance-drive horn loading system, powered by a 1200W amplifier.
The maximum peak output of the total system shall be 138dB at 1m.
The syste¬m shall have a 60Hz-20kHz frequency range.
The system shall have a 85 degrees horizontal and 30 degrees vertical coverage angle.
The cabinet shall be constructed of cross grain laminated lightweight multiplex, covered by a protective 2 component polyurethane coating.
The total system weight including amplifiers and audio control shall be 45kg only.
It shall have an IEC XLR-3 audio in and output connector and a powercon in and thru mains connector.
The system shall be a self-powered design holding its own protective audio logic control electronics and amplifiers within the cabinet.
Technical spec data
SPX-4 / SP2-15 / SP2-18 / SP2-21
- Drivers: 1 x 1.4”, 1 x 12" high power,
Low weight, neodymium design.
- Freq. response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Max. peak SPL @1m: 138dB c.f. 2 (6 dB)
- Coverage angle: 85H x 30V
- Amplifier(s): CCD™ technology
- Output: 1200W sine (DALC limited)
- Crossover: 1.4 kHz, 4th order
- Filter subsonic: 60Hz, 2nd order
- Input impedance: 20 kOhms balanced, 10 kOhms unbalanced
- Output impedance: hard-wired to input
- Power consumption.
- Mains voltage: 230V (other on request)
- Mains frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Idle: < 50VA
- Full load: 1200 VA. DALC limited Ref. to continuous pink noise signal (6 dB crest factor within the specified range)
- D.A.L.C. (Dual AudioLogic Control)
- Protection threshold: +4dBU
- Transient (soft power-up)
- DC-voltage short-circuit
- LED indication: power-on/signal/protect
Additional descriptive data:
- Cabinet construction: cross grain laminated multiplex
- Finish: Nano-armor™ coating
- Weight: 45kg
- Size WxHxD (mm): 450x1200x600 (trapezoid)
- Rigging points: Integrated SPX flypoints, recessed pole mount.
- Audio connectors: IEC XLR-3 in/out
- Main connectors: powercon in, powercon out
- Max. operating temp.: -10 to 40 C ambient